Volunteer with Beyond26
Want to help in our mission?
We have lots of volunteer options available:
- Help our team develop job skills at our Document Shredding Program
- Join in at the Beyond26 Gathering Place. We always welcome volunteers to join and socialize with our attendees!
- Accompany our newly employed jobseekers as a Job Coach and help them get settled in to their new routine!
- Become a Prayer Partner: receive our monthly prayer list and pray for the success of our employed and searching jobseekers!
- Event Support: help out at our social events or our annual fundraiser!
Or just let us know where your skills and interests lie and we will find a role for you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or complete the volunteer form below to apply!
The Joy of Volunteering: Johanna
"Beyond26 is a fantastic organization and I want to do everything I can to help it succeed. I'm just a small part of a big picture and I'm grateful for what I can bring to the team."
The Joy of Volunteering: Mary
"Helping jobseekers to find an employment or volunteer opportunity has been so rewarding. Getting to know them and then seeing the happiness this opportunity brings to them brings joy to me as well."
The Joy of Volunteering: Ruth
"[Volunteering is] one of the highlights of my week. It's a privilege to watch them doing something they love. [I] always leave feeling blessed."
The Joy of Volunteering: Mary Ann
"This role fits my passion for prayer. I am able to pray for the 'forgotten' or those individuals without jobs. In return it's so encouraging for me to hear when an individual gets a job, discovering that they have been placed on this earth for a reason."